View Single Post

Thread: Night Below (IC)

1. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Night Below (IC)

Liara's bolts fire into the two weakest altered lizardfolk, but neither falls. The one that charged Avaris sways a moment, stumbling and near-death. Emrig aims an arrow to end it as it sways, but at the last moment it regains its footing and ducks under the shot.
    One of the creatures surrounding Mirafa bites into her and makes contact, but doesn't manage to bring her down. It hisses and aims its tentacles at her head. Mirafa's brain screams once, then she collapses unconscious. The lizard that downed her steps over her toward the rest of the party.
    The next lizard to act simply doesn't, closing its eyes for a moment before approaching the rest of the party as the former. To most of you, nothing happens. Mirafa, something alien, foreign, other is in your mind. It feels almost slimy. It says nothing, but its presence is palpable nonetheless, like an interested but silent eye staring through you.
    The next lizard steps over Mirafa's prone form and joins the other two in a formation of three, aiming its tentacle at Emrig to put him back down, but fails.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Avaris and Mirafa are up, Mirafa you are not making death saves and if you are healed you can act as normal, Avaris is a bit ahead of you in initiative. However, your opponents are now about 25 feet away from you.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2019-11-18 at 06:36 PM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!