Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
So the assassin really was immune to a Night Kill? Could they have survived one lynch as well, as claimed?

Also, was it possible that The Outsider/paladin could have killed me (sorcerer) Night 1 if that gang-up hadn't happened?
If they did a duel during the Day, did they automatically win?

---

I think flat_footed almost getting lynched Day 2 was the biggest nervous moment for us wolves. AvatarVecna proposing an alliance really sealed the win. And two inactive townies plus the randomly unassigned role being town gave us a strong advantage.

When I hit Libro with Distintegrate, I figured Alandra was the Evoker and he the Abjurer or Transmuter.

To help me survive future games: I'll think I'm going to play this "helpful" regardless of if I'm wolf or town. I like this as a fun distraction, and it's less fun if I'm not posting.
Assassin was NKI every round, but couldn't survive a lynch. The fact that I mentioned my familiarity was with Town of Salem in the previous game was a bit of a clue, I'll admit: transmuter, necromancer and hexblade are copied straight from there, so it was no surprise that assassin and savant were copies of serial killer and investigator (except for the latter's new-found neutral alignment).

Duel meant that the next day, the SotAO and their target (which in this case was Elenna) were the only valid lynch targets - no-one could vote for anyone else, or vote no lynch.