Callos

You could always go down there and help...

Did you see the image Trinark gave of that thing? What the heck were they supposed to do against something like that? But then again...look at what they had already felled..There might be a chance against it..

Thats hopeful talk there...

Well at least feather head is fighting back!

Feather head is probably dead or worse, that lightining bolt wasn't...

"...Gods...what have we been reduced to, fleeing in the dark from anything that frightens or intimidates us..I used to laugh at things like that creature.."

Despite every natural instinct that was begging him to keep moving, a small flare of nobility that he had thought long since buried was just beginning to flare up. He could attempt to help the others who were still alive return back to the whole. It couldn't be that hard, could it? Just some cover fire...and perhaps discovering the source of that lightening bolt.

"CURSED DARKNESS! FEATHER HEAD, ADALMAR, TRINARK, DRUID! GET YOUR ARSES BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" It was all that he could do. What else could he do? Detecting the thoughts of others wouldn't help in the least if he wasn't close enough to read them...and being that close might be more then a little bit hazardous and blindly blasting lightening into the darkness was just as bad...

"Hey, Shiney. I need your help for the moment. You and I are going to take a stand here until the others come back. Yix!...Yix? Well...were ever you are, I want you to keep in range of your telepathy as long as possible so you can tell us if anything goes wrong. Aeroz, Katrin, Ackby, and Elthan...keep going. Once you get out of telepathy range we'll be right along if we have the others or not, but not all of us can stay here waiting for our missing companions. Elthan...don't even think, not ONCE, about darkening things up with your special 'talent'. That's the last thing we need."