Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
I can't repost it, as it is several pages of copyrighted material. Most of this goes with the mechanics of Savage Worlds... How bennies are acquired and used, the per session refresh, etc. I think you would have a better handle on this if you familiarized yourself with the basic SW ruleset, first.
1. Understandable
2. Okay, it probably is not your intention but you are coming off as condescending. You come to this board look for criticism and to see if what you have is balanced, appropriate..etc but you don't give people the information to judge it. When someone asks you to explain it you don't and say go do homework to figure out how a system very different from the D&D 5e header you have on your forum in which you are changing for 5e. You see the problem. You are changing and adding rules for both systems for your campaign looking for criticism and validation. As such you are responsible for providing the information to critique and validate. I can go and look through everything but I don't know what you are using.