View Single Post

Thread: Orc Politics (IC)

1. - Top - End - #95
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

((I believe the kobold you're targeting is actually Krey. K = Krey k = kobold. The difference (as you can see) is that one is a capital.
    I'll change the target to the kobold right below Krey - since Enlong wouldn't appreciate the action))

The kobold (having drawn his spear at seeing Krey's charge) blocks the shaft of Gauli's War-axe with its spear. Another kobold continues the assault by attacking Krey. "Ssshhrekkth!" it hisses.
    Krey - (1d20)[12] Damage - (1d4-1)[1] The druid's enchanted staff smashes the shaft in mid flight, glowing green as the blow was struck.

The opponent of Jeff, meanwhile, draws its spear and stabs at the dog. Jeff - (1d20)[1] damage - (1d6-1)[5] Jeff cleverly snatches the miniature spear in his teeth. The shaft is reduced to splinters.
    Although kobolds are generally emotionless creatures, fear was very distinct in this one's expression.

Initiative:
    Kobold
    Jeff
    6 kobolds
    Mexanis
    Kobold
    Gauli
    2 kobolds
    Arianelle
    9 kobolds
    Krey
    Thargol
    Kobold
    It is now, Arianelle's turn.

Code:
      ##      # ##  # #  ## ##       
    t   #### #k#k#t ## #k#####       t
         #k########k#k#########             
    t ##k###       ###           #
    #   ##              #k###  t    t     
                     OOk #k#### #        t   
     t      t    T   OO #k###k
     k#     M           #k##k#     #
    # t       A          #k#    t 
           J  GK       #t    
     t    #k###k##     #k#         t
           # k#  #      #    t
    M = Mexanis. K = Krey (now in cover against range). J = Jeff (in half-cover against range). A = Arianelle. G = Gauli (now in half-cover against range). T = Thargol. O = Pit that Gaariss fell into. k = Kobold (all kobolds are standing in foliage, granting cover against ranged attacks). # = Foliage. t = Tree.

((Note to MeklorIlavator: Please update your current hitpoints [you should have 3 out-of 4] to avoid future confusion.))
    Last edited by Conners; 2007-06-17 at 06:27 AM.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).