View Single Post

Thread: Orc Politics (IC)

1. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

The bullet, unfortunately, deflects off the kobold's leather armour ((remember they get +4 to AC against ranged attack while in foliage)) and falls into the pit between the kobold and Arianelle. "Grah!" echoes from the pit.
    The other kobolds throw their javelins once more.
    Attacks: Arianelle - (1d20)[14] Krey - (1d20)[2](cover) Krey - (1d20)[5](cover) Jeff - (1d20)[11](half-cover) Thargol - (1d20)[14] Gauli - (1d20)[6](half-cover) Arianelle - (1d20)[7] Gauli - (1d20)[19](half-cover) Mexanis - (1d20)[11](cover)
    Damage (if hit): Arianelle - (1d4-1)[3] Krey - (1d4-1)[2] Krey - (1d4-1)[3] Jeff - (1d4-1)[3] Thargol - (1d4-1)[1] Gauli - (1d4-1)[2] Arianelle - (1d4-1)[0] Gauli - (1d4-1)[0] Mexanis - (1d4-1)[3]
    Arianelle dodges both attacks, very alert since her last injury.
    Jeff steps back to avoid a javelin, prolonging the opposing kobold's existence.
    Krey's armour is torn by two javelins, but his flesh remains intact.
    Thargol dodges slightly too late, his arm is cut badly. (1 point of damage)
    Gauli blocks the first blow with his axe, but the second stabs into his leg. (1 point of damage, can't run or charge for the rest of the round unless the wound is treated)
    Mexanis peers around the tree, ducking back just in time to keep his head's contents where they are.

((Since Enlong is on vacation, I will be NPCing Krey till his return)) Attack - (1d20+2)[14] Damage - (1d8)[3]
    Krey trades blows with his racial enemy vigorously. Neither combatants take any injury worth mentioning.

Initiative:
    Kobold
    Jeff
    6 kobolds
    Mexanis
    Kobold
    Gauli
    2 kobolds
    Arianelle
    9 kobolds
    Krey
    Thargol
    Kobold
    It is now, Thargol's turn.

Formation:
    Code:
      ##      # ##  # #  ## ##       
    t   #### #k#k#t ## #k#####       t
         #k########k#k#########             
    t ##k###       ###           #
    #   ##              #k###  t    t     
                     OOk #k#### #        t   
     t      t    T   OO #k###k
     k#     M  A        #k##k#     #
    # t                  #k#    t 
           J  GK       #t    
     t    #k###k##     #k#         t
           # k#  #      #    t
    Last edited by Conners; 2007-06-18 at 12:43 AM.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).