View Single Post

Thread: Orc Politics (IC)

1. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

The kobold thrusts it spear at the flying half-orc. Although the head of the weapon missed, the shaft managed to strike squarely against his foot, causing the spear to snap. Continuing through the spear, Thargol's leg pounds the kobold hard in the chest of his padded armour, sending him reeling back into a bush. Crash! Although still living (just), the kobold decided not to even bother. ((So, was that a lethal or non-lethal attack?)) "Rahg grr-rah!" Gaariss congratulates.
    Another kobold, meanwhile, notices the distress his/her comrade is in, and attacks Jeff by throwing his/her spear. Attack - (1d20)[18] Damage - (1d6-1)[4] "Rarooo!" howls Jeff, as the spear stabs into his shoulder. He growls viciously and prepares to lunge at the closest enemy, leaving the kobold in front of him very nervous.

New formation:
    Code:
      ##      # ##  # #  ## ##       
    t   #### #k#k#t ## #k#####       t
         #k########k#k#########             
    t ##k###       ###           #
    #   ##              #k###  t    t     
                     OOT>xk#### #        t   
     t      t        OO #k###k
     k#     M  A        #k##k#     #
    # t                  #k#    t 
           J  GK       #t    
     t    #k###k##     #k#         t
           # k#  #      #    t
    M = Mexanis. K = Krey (now in cover against range). J = Jeff (in half-cover against range). A = Arianelle. G = Gauli (now in half-cover against range). T = Thargol. O = Pit that Gaariss fell into. k = Kobold (all kobolds are standing in foliage, granting cover against ranged attacks). # = Foliage. t = Tree. > = Direction kobold was knocked in. x = knocked-out/dying kobold (in cover against ranged attacks).

End of round 1.
    Last edited by Conners; 2007-06-18 at 04:00 AM.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).