View Single Post

Thread: Orc Politics (IC)

1. - Top - End - #102
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

Reflex - (1d20+2)[9] The kobold almost goes flying from its confused movement on the slippery floor. It tries to get up again, each time it falls.
    Jeff's prey draws its vegetable-knife-sized dagger and tries to stab the dog. He, however, had been waiting for the kobolds next attack, and pounces on him just as he draws the knife. Attack - (1d20+3)[21] Damage - (1d6+3)[6] Jeff catches the kobold's torso, shakes it around hard, and flings the now messed-up creature to the ground. He decides to help his master, and so runs behind the gnome's opponent.
    ((note: I deleted a roll since the kobold who made it is now dead-ish.))

New Formation:
    Code:
      ##      # ##  # #  ## ##       
    t   #### #k#k#t ## #k#####       t
         #k########k#k#########             
    t ##k###       ###           #
    #   ##              #k###  t    t     
                     OOTkx##### #        t   
     t      t        OO #####k
     k#     M  A        #k##k#     #
    # t                  #k#    t 
           #  GK       #t    
     t    #x##Jk##     #k#         t
           # z#  #      #    t
    M = Mexanis. K = Krey (now in cover against range). J = Jeff (in half-cover against range). A = Arianelle. G = Gauli (now in half-cover against range). T = Thargol. O = Pit that Gaariss fell into. k = Kobold (all kobolds are standing in foliage, granting cover against ranged attacks). # = Foliage. t = Tree. x = knocked-out/dying kobold (in cover against ranged attacks) and a kobold standing over him/her (also has cover against ranged attacks). z = Prone kobold. Sienna = Greased area.

Initiative:
    Kobold
    6 kobolds
    Mexanis
    Jeff (due to readied action)
    Kobold
    Gauli
    2 kobolds
    Arianelle
    9 kobolds
    Krey
    Thargol
    Kobold
    It is now, Gauli's turn.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Conners; 2007-06-18 at 11:38 PM.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).