View Single Post

Thread: lich ruler

1. - Top - End - #74
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: lich ruler

She stared, not blinking, flinching or reacting, at the internal struggle the poor man seemed to be having. The outbursts telling of loved ones lost, Fury, passion, and what looked to be a brief moment of peace. Seeing the pain, a deep sense of understanding and sensitivity overcame her. She started to reach over to comfort him, but held back at the last second, feeling strange. He wasn't of this time, or of this land, She didn't understand how she was mistook for another, her features were exotic for this land, her eyes a most strange blue, sometimes as vibrant as the sky, other times as white as the snow they ofttimes enjoyed. Seeing the renegade tear dance on his cheek, she indulged in her comforting instinct.

She reached over and rested her hand on his, shocked at the electricity of his touch. She tried to concentrate on current matters, focusing on his eyes, she started, "There is no need to apologize my friend. I'm sure that things will explain themselves once your calling has been answered, although I am sorry about your family." She stopped, wondering if her next question would be to much, but she had to know. "Did you leave the one you love behind?"

She reached out and pushed the meal she had ordered towards him, with water and ale. Not quite sure how to handle the situation, and noticing the the warrior was nearing the end of his reserves, she readied to get up to organize somewhere to sleep.

She stopped at the sight of a scroll, near identical to what she had received. Realizing that this young man must be destined for great things, she handed his scroll back to him.

With a smile, she says, "Well it looks as if you have been summoned, the same as I, and a few other adventurers. But first, I believe you need a bath, and some rest." She handed her key to him, "And I am sure you need those more than I. This establishment is close to full, so walk up those stairs," She points left,"And go to the 3rd door on the left. I will have your food and some appropriate attire sent up later. I will be back in the morning, we have a gathering to go to."

And with that she walked away, headed outside to check on her horse, and find out where the other adventurers were hailing from. Still suspicious of the electricity she had felt when she touched him.
    Last edited by Daiyanissa; 2007-06-25 at 10:15 PM. Reason: colors...