Thread: lich ruler

1. - Top - End - #202
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: lich ruler

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry Nexus.....sorry

Daiyanissa stood, frigid, frozen with anger, staring at the mutilated corpses of the fallen hobgoblins. Her eyes wide in disbelief, she looked to the hobs still tied up. She withdrew her greatsword and stormed towards the hobs tied up with the entrails of their fallen allies festooned around their heads. Furious, she reached out and carefully took the entrails in her hand and lifted it to look at. She growled and crushed them and looked around at her group. Her eyes went to chuck immediately, but then she remembered his leg was broken. Looking to Loge, seeing he was still asleep she went over and kicked him awake. "Get Up!" she yelled "Get over there! I need to speak to everyone. NOW"

She walked over to Neshi, and stopped cold. She saw the leftover smears of blood on him, and froze. 'It seems I know him even less then I thought..' She threw th entrails at his feet with a cry, "What the HELL is WRONG with you?!!? Why would you do those horrible things! THEY WERE ALREADY DEAD FOR F*** SAKES! We were going to deal with the survivors as WE ALL saw fit! Hanging intestines on the others was NOT called for." She sneered at him and turned away. She faced Loge, Martin, Chuck, Yorrick and now Neshi.

"This is Pathetic.... and don't think I've forgotten that you forsook your duty to us, to your group! You are lucky I haven't speared your heart with this sword you scum!" she screamed as she pointed her sword at his temple. "Who am I to trust within you? Martin, i apologize, what I am saying doesn't apply to you. You are a good man and I am happy to have fought with you. Yorrick, I have yet to get to know you, but I am honored to have fought with someone with such a respect for life. Even more then I. So I thank you." She sent him a soft smile, she was beginning to show her fatigue now. "I would also like to apologize for my behavior in that skirmish. Im not quite sure what came over me. I don't usually act like that," With that she looked over the group again, her eyes hardening at the sight of Neshi. "But you! Neshi, I am disappointed in myself more than anything. I have misjudged many things in my life, but I always prided in my Judgement of people. I apologize to the group for my serious error in judgement..." She sounded defeated, almost sad.

"Now, we should talk to them, find out all we can from that evil scum. What will we do when we are done with them? I think we should take them with us to show us where the base is." she sighed, turning away as her eyes were misting with upset and fatigue. "What do we want to know from them?"
    Last edited by Daiyanissa; 2007-07-05 at 10:04 PM.