Quote Originally Posted by Wrecan
(I said: ) It is my interpretation that Miko would consider flanking and sneak attacks honorless because they take advantage of the foe when s/he cannot defend properly.

If that were true, she would never have learned Quick Draw and would never have attacked the ogres during a surprise round. Under your interpretation, it is always dishonorable to attack a foe who is flatfooted, but she does that all the time.
There are other uses to Quick Draw other than getting a surprise-surprise attack. Furthermore, she didn't attack the ogres during the surprise round--she made a full attack, which she couldn't have if it would have been the surprise round. Additionally, it would be quite a stretch of imagination to say that the ogres were unaware of a hostile character in their midst. (And I'd argue, that is unlike the situation with the OOTSers.) They simply used up their action to wait for her (or delayed, if you prefer). Finally, the ogres clearly proclaimed that they were ready to fight. (You can argue that the OOTSers did the same, at least in spirit, but I'd disagree. No need to discuss that further.)

I think she believes flanked attacks are dishonorable because you aren't facing your opponent. If you cannot look your opponent in the eye when killing him, you are a coward. You are literally a backstabber. At least, that's what I think the issue is. Miko always faces her opponent, even if the oppenent if flat-footed.
This is debatable. Flanking does not mean that you're attacking them in the back. In fact, the rules specify that characters have no special facing, and rather move and twist around in place when fightning. I also have a strong hunch that if Haley would sneak attack Miko from the front when Miko is flat footed, she'd consider that honorless as well.

(I said: ) In other words, it's not the effect, it's the context of the action. (Makes sense to me.)

Agreed, but you've taken the wrong context. It cannot be a prohibition on attacking people flatfooted as she does that to the ogres.
No she doesn't. :)