Quote Originally Posted by Alertmav101 View Post
To Whom it may concern:

I have a question and it might be simple to answer but me and my brothers play order of the stick board game and came accross a problem. Last night we were playing and my brother rested and picked up 2 loot cards but one was a trap and he lost to the trap and it said that he lost a turn. Play resumed and it came to his turn to lose a turn but does that mean he is still sleeping or just awake but can't do anything because I wanted to attack but we didn't know if he still got penalized for being asleep. Thank you for the responce.
When it is his turn again, he does not stand up and play immediately passes to the next person. This is his missed turn. When play returns to him again, he stands up and gains the benefit of resting (because he rested before the trap went off). He may then move as normal.

If you attack him at any time when his playing piece is on its side--whether because he is resting or missing a turn--you still get the same +4 Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
Q: What happens if I lose a Ranged Attack against a monster with
Bloodlust and no Range (or insufficient Range to reach the room I’m
making my Ranged Attack from)?
A: The battle is a draw. The rules for Ranged Attacks state that a monster
cannot win a battle for which they have insufficient Range and that
any result that would lead to a win (in this case, the presence of the
Bloodlust ability) should be considered a draw instead.

On page 18 of the rulebook, under Area Effect Shticks:

Use any and all abilities possessed by the Monsters that affect the entire battle, including Bloodlust, Multiattack, or Outsmart.

And then, in the example of a (Ranged) Area Effect , V is Fireballing some Snake Dragons (Bloodlust, but Range 0), and a Thing with the Eyes (Range 6).
(s)He rolls a draw, and apparently the Bloodlust makes it a loss.

So, one monster's Range makes another monster's Bloodlust work?
Yes. Think of it as teamwork on the part of the Monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
And, just to clarify, if the Thing hadn't had sufficient Range to reach V, the Bloodlust would not have applied?
Yes, if the Thing had not had sufficient Range, then Bloodlust would not have come into play at all. Because the Thing did have the Range, Bloodlust converted the draw into a win for the Monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremas View Post
But what happens when you empty your Battle Hand and you don't need to provide a monster? Let's say your Battle Hand only has 2 cards - and they're both Screw This cards. And - either during your turn or during another player's turn - you play both Screw This cards. You have emptied your Battle Hand, but you have not been called on to play a monster.

What do you do?
This:

Quote Originally Posted by Tremas View Post
* If you emptied your Battle Hand (by playing Screw This cards), it doesn't matter if it's your turn or not. You must wait until you are called upon to play a monster before you draw a new Battle Hand (and you're skipped for that one-time monster selection).
The only time you draw new Battle Hand cards is when you are called on to play a monster and cannot (or when a shtick or Screw This! allows you to, such as Durkon's W.W.T.D? shtick).