What! Underworld and Underworld: Evolution are two of my favorite movies to date. Action? Check. Hot chick? Check. Vampires (or silly vampyre spelling)? Check. Werewolves? Check. Vampires and werewolves fighting one another! Check check check!!!
[tangent]Underworld bored the crap out of me. To me it was only the shiny shell of a good movie. I almost fell asleep during the opening subway fight.

Evolution was actually pretty watchable though.

Like I said, you want supernatural beatdowns that'll make you cringe see Nightwatch and Daywatch. (I'm specifically thinking of the barber shop scene.)[/tangent]

Lycan base land speed is 30 feet. However, when lycans are wearing no armor or light armor, carrying a light load, and running on all fours, a lycan can increase their base land speed to 40 feet. This does not stack with the barbarians Fast Movement ability.
You might want to specify that they need their hands free. Just in case. I know it's implied in the "running on all fours" part of the description, but nonetheless, is probably a good idea to include in the description