View Single Post

Thread: Orc Politics (IC)

1. - Top - End - #363
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Orc Politics (IC)

((I understand how you feel..... real-life dice can do that to you as well .))

An axe handle swings to behind Girrack, smacking into the quarter staff and almost forcing Krey to the ground. Looking around thoughtfully, he wonders who he should kill first. He looks down at the injured dwarf, licking his lips. "I give my utmost apologies," he says, laying a foot on Gauli's chest and liftying his axe over his shoulder, "but this just has to be done, I'm afraid I couldn't have it any other way....." The orc lifts his axe even higher for a killing blow. Barking echoes behind him!
    "Rauf, rauf! GRRRR!" Jeff growled, trying to distract the orc from attacking his master's companions. At the same time, he pounced headlong at Girrack, his teeth and claws ready to land on the enemy's throat. He never expected the Fighter to retaliate so quickly.
    Without a second's hesitation, Girrack spins around, his axe swinging with him. He had no intention to finish the dwarf off while so heavily surrounded, but wanted to get rid of the annoying dog which had done him so much harm. Attack - (1d20+8)[22] Damage - (1d12+4)[15] The axe hits Jeff almost squarely -- gashing his side terribly and leaving the poor beast's head with a wide crack. A heart-wrenching squeal emits from the dog as it is struck to the ground. Jeff continues to whimper as he tries to rise to his feet. [Jeff is hit. He takes 15 damage and is now at -2 HP.]
    Attack - (1d20+3)[18] Bite - (1d6+3)[6] [Knocked to negative HP before the attack could be made.]

Initiative:
    Krey 16
    Girack 16
    Jeff 12
    Arianelle 11
    Gauli 8
    Thargol 7
    Mexanis 3
    It is now Arianelle's turn.

Spells: Krey's Shileilagh, 6 rounds. Arianelle's Bless, 8 rounds.
    Last edited by Conners; 2007-09-25 at 11:58 PM.
    My Happy Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcRj9lQDVGY
    Credit goes to Lord_Herman for the fantastic Joseph avatar (and the also fantastic Kremle avatar which I can't use because I'm already using the Joseph one).