View Single Post

Thread: Webcomic List

1. - Top - End - #254
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Webcomic List

And now, because I can...I add three new comics to this thread...Don't blame me if they're already in here, I didn't bother to check :D

Edit: Make that 5...And maybe more later...

Blackbird Updates: Fridays with two full pages. Genre: Fantasy/Manga
    This is pretty much a manga. With a very similar styles of writing and drawing. This story is still pretty short right now (only 74 pages so far) but it's fairly fast paced and has good action scenes.
    Lytherion Legends Updates: Wednesdays (not totally sure about that though) Genre: Fantasy/Manga
    With good art and a decent (if slightly cliche) story, this is worth a look in. This is another short one as it's slow to update and still somewhat new, but I do recommend to most people.
    Seal of the Devil - Udates: Irregularly (Few and very far between) Genre: Errrrmmm...Manga is the best I can think of.
    This comic updates, well, never pretty much, but what is there is very good. With good art and a fairly good plot, I'd recommend it for a quick read as it's still short.
    Fantasy Realms Updates: Mondays. Genre: Fantasy/Manga
    Superb art and an excellent story, this is a great comic for those who love the manga or anime style of art and writing.
    The Broken Mirror Updates: M-W-F (not always kept to) Genre: Very loosely Manga but more of a real life story with some sci-fi elements later on.
    This is a rather sad comic at times and not for the weak of heart (no blood or gore but not exactly happy). I can't really describe it that well, just read it and see what you think.
    Last edited by Dispozition; 2007-09-28 at 08:09 AM.

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.