Quote Originally Posted by Doresain View Post
i need help building a shadowbane inquisitor, mainly because i do not have the Complete Adventurer...

also, is it possible for a shadowbane inquisitor with paladin levels to convert all his paladin levels into blackguard levels, yet keep all the class abilities of the shadowbane? this was brought up in another thread, but i never got a definite answer

1. Which of the above are you asking for?
a. level by level, stop at 20
2. In your request specify whether you have requirements, preferences, or no limits on the following:
a. any and all of the books
b. preferably human
c. im thinking multiclass paladin/rogue would be the best bet, especially since i want to convert the paladin levels to blackguard at some point...oh, and i want to get the full 10 levels out of the shadowbane
d. randomly generate
e. well the requirement for shadowbane is lawful good, so i guess im stuck there...i do plan on converting to evil at some point though
f. no house rules
g. the best possibly concept i can come up with would be an inquisitor from warhammer 40K..."the ends justify the means" and what not...
h. well no game currently...this is just so i have my character ready for the next game my group plays
As far as i understand it you keep all your shadowbane abilities if you change alignments, but you can't continue in the class.

So you can take lvls in pally and rogue and the shadow bane and then switch over to blackguard... however, i think you have to have 11 or more lvls in pally before you can do that. which means... you'd have to gestalt... or only have 1 lvl rogue, 7 or 8 lvls in inquisitor and then take the blackguard lvls. It seems this is nigh impossible.