View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

Current Projects:
    --[Class - Prestige] The Totem Master
    .....A nature-based character that calls upon the powers of the natural creatures of the world to aid him as he needs. Without all that bothersome wild shaping nonsense.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Fear Binder
    .....A spellcaster who learns ways to scare the bajeebers out of just about anything.

Completed Projects:
    --[Class - Base] The Summoner
    .....A class dedicated to the summoning forth of various creatures to aid you in your adventures. Without resorting to any card game/video game likenesses or rip-offs.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Adroit Blade
    .....A deft swordsman (Or axeman, or any other slashing-type weapon...man. Or woman for that matter.) that relies on misdirection to leave his foe wide open to his (or her) deadly strikes.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Juggernaut
    .....Designed specifically for those classes that love their heavy armor, this monstrosity of a warrior just shrugs off the damage as he charges into battle.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Smasher
    .....Somewhat the opposite of the Adroit Blade. The Smasher goes into a battle to deal as much damage as physically possible, knocking his foes around the room, even if he might miss on occasion.
    --[Class - Prestige] The Unerring Sniper
    .....Assassins? Pfft! The unerring sniper can kill you from a quarter-mile away. Admittedly it takes a little patience, but that's what sniping is all about. Also makes ranged combat a little more interesting overall.

Old Projects that I've never posted, but intend to when I can find my original work:
    --[Creature] Skitters
    .....A mostly harmless, but highly territorial, magical beast. Dwells underground, and blends in with natural rock. Not very dangerous, but ridiculously difficult to kill. The inpirational concept? Cross between a cockroach and a termite, but eats rock instead of wood. Dwarves hate 'em!
    --[Spell(s)] Fodoric's 'Spells to Annoy By'
    .....A collection of spells that I created based of a much loved wizard or mine, who endeared himself for being obnoxious but amusing at the same time.
    Last edited by FireSpark; 2007-11-14 at 12:55 PM.
    The light shine on you, and the Creator shelter you. The last embrace of the mother welcome you home.

Wanna check out all the nifty Homebrews I've done? Click Here! Hurry!

Awarded the Bronze Donkey by Serpentine, for the Ass at the End of the Universe.

Come on in and give a shout out from where ever you are!!