Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
Turning abruptly if not impolitely, Vincent scans the occupants and decides the most likely suspects would be the pair who just entered, and walks up to Besil and Geoffry, "Evening sirs. You have the look of adventurers about you, though I dare say not exactly the look of trained wizards. Would I be correct in that assumption?"
Besil chuckles. "Adventurers," he says to Geofrey. "That's nice for a change. Seems our friend here has a sharp eye."

He turns to the halfling and smiles. "We use to being called paupers before adventurers," he explains, waving a hand at his tattered robes. "And you are correct, on both accounts. I have picked up a little of the arcane arts, but certainly am not trained as a wizard." He glances over Vincent. "Now, if I were to make a guess, I'd say you are one of the newer adventurers here. You just don't have the worn look some of the others here have.

"Ah! But where are my manners. I am Besil Gualdherp and this is my cousin and companion Geofrey, and, as I'm sure you have already surmised, we are have been lured here by the mystery of this beast. Now, who do I have the pleasure of talking to?"