1. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Avatar d20 Project] Bending System and Bending Classes - Thread II

I don't mean to be presumptuous, but there are a lot of awkward sentences and word choice errors throughout this thing. Also, I know most people in these forums don't need it, but the kind of rule specification they have in the RAW would be useful. For instance, it's probably assumed, but does the Airbender's Leap seed's jump bonus stack with that of the Body of Air ability?

I understand that it's a bitch to just get all this written and posted; So, as an aspiring Lit. major, I could proof-read the Bending rules and classes, if you'd like. Also, I can provide proof of my writing abilities if need be.

Oh, also, I was wondering if there should be a kind of Bending prestidigitation for Airbenders, like the Move a Rock for Earthbenders. I assume there is, but it isn't listed on this thread.
    Last edited by Dolphin Safe; 2008-01-04 at 10:24 PM.
    "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.