View Single Post

Thread: Momento Mori IC

1. - Top - End - #25
    Halfling in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Momento Mori IC

Quote Originally Posted by KuH View Post
    Alessandro

She laughed! I can make her laugh!! She's soooo nice. And beautiful. It's not fair - she'll probably fall for one of those jock types - like those two big guys over there. Well, I'm just going to enjoy it while I can.

"You're from London? Wow, why come to school over here? I thought people from London always went to school in Switzerland or something, not upstate New York. And that's really nice of your Auntie Rose to come all the way over here with you to make sure you get settled in."

"Why engineering? I dunno. I guess I just like figuring out how things work."

"When do you fly back home to England, Auntie Rose, and leave Adelaide here?"
    "I Don't" Rose said, leaning back in her chair now arms crossed, glaring back at the boy. The words fell like a hammer hitting an anvil... if that Anvil was the boys head anyway. "... I'm in the city on business. It'll be months, if not longer" She explained Shattering the nerdy boys hopes and dreams, though Celeste does make an attempt to repair them

"Though, You certainly 'won't be going to class with me Aunt Rose, I would say you're a bit old for high-school now" to which Rose responded to with a laugh, and mirth that Alessandro hadn't seen yet "Hahaha, Old? I'm 29, and holding! You already know that" apparently more tolerant of Celestes bad jokes then she is of his. The young girl now playing with her hair as she thought up her reason for being 'over seas'

Spoiler
    Show

(Just trying to show Rose isn't all GRRR . She's over protective for a few reasons, one of them being:it's her JOB. Also she isn't so oblivious to what Alessandro is thinking (you seem to act as if it 'should' be obvious) unlike Celeste who generally just believes he's 'shy'.

"... It.. struck me as odd when my father first mentioned it as well..." Celeste said trailing off a bit, twisting a strand of hair around her finger "The Dean of the school is an old friend of the family, and the topic of my education came up during one of their conversations. I had always mentioned how I would like to see more of the world, so it seemed like a perfect fit in his eyes..."

(Bluff bluff bluff the Nervous nerd!)

The Girl let out a sigh, shaking her head looking a little unhappy "I really hope it doesn't lead to me getting special treatment, I would much rather Excel through my own merits, and effort." She finally left her hair alone with that, brushing it back as she looked up her smile returning. "But It should all turn out well. I have yet to even go to the school, and I'm already making friends there after all"

Spoiler
    Show

After words, Using her latent Psionic powers Celeste takes notice of the group of three boys not far from them, realizing that they are all somehow plot relevant unlike the other NPCs, and Extras that Dot the lobby. Sadly she has yet to take any levels in Psion so she has no idea how to use said talents. And so getting Grief killed for that one hahaha. Just kidding folks, I'd be doing the same if Celeste didn't have someone to chat to right now
    Last edited by Bribri; 2008-01-24 at 05:50 PM.