Alessandro

Alessandro seems relieved by Celeste's comment. "Classmates - sure .... I can do that. I hope we are in the same class. It's going to be a very interesting year here discovering new people, new teachers, new things."

When Ethan's coughing fit starts, he looks over, frozen in his chair, and then the concern in his eyes turns to relief as the coughing subsides.

He turns his attention to the table, serving himself sparingly from the dishes on the table - with the exception of the onion rings, battered zucchini and mushrooms which make a good way onto his plate. This hotel really has no concept of how to cook food properly ... other than junk food. What can one expect in Rochester, after all? He shows good table manners throughout, always offering Celeste before serving himself. He also offers food to Vincent on his other side ... although Vincent's attention seems to be more taken up with Eva.

As Ethan speaks to the principal Alessandro also looks up, eager to hear more. "Yes, Mr. Press ... and I was wondering ... are all of us" he glances involuntarily over to Celeste, and then quickly around the table with his eyes momentarily settling on Eva "in ... the same class together?"