View Single Post

Thread: [IC] The Shadow of Death

1. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] The Shadow of Death

Norven

The fair-haired young man, dissatisfied with the amount of light below deck, has taken to reading wherever he can find some space above deck. Currently sitting against the rigging on top of one of the ship's boats, he is engrossed in a thin book, frequently turning a page back to and rereading before moving on. At first oblivious to the growing shuffle, he slowly becomes aware again of the ship around him. Already perched a few feet off of the deck, he looks around for a bit until he catches sight of Gustav, at which point he sighs and folds the book shut, keeping his place with his thumb. He watches the bustle on deck with some bemusement, and waits for its source to be revealed.
    He sees Xandra bundling up her things, obviously annoyed at the influx of people, and smiles to himself. Now, Xandra, they're not going to bite you. Then, sighing to himself, though they can get pretty annoying, especially after this long in cramped quarters together.

((Sorry for the lateness - this is what I get for forgetting to subscribe to the thread! Also...we're on a boat?))
    Last edited by harmonictempest; 2008-02-20 at 08:45 AM.
    Notice: Weekends are unpredictable for me. Weekdays are not. Expect more consistent activity then.

Used to DM: Unlikely Comrades, A New Chance (OoC)
    Used to play: The Legend of Ashardalon, Tudor Mansion

PbP registration entry, last edited 8/17/09 (do have a look if I'm applying for your game)

Always interested in playtesting new/variant/homebrew rules. :-)