View Single Post

Thread: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

1. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

yuk Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

Epswitch

The halfling looks up at the massive dwarf and raises an eyebrow. "Perhaps, but I expect them to be well enough to contribute soon enough and at that time I still think it wiser to double up. The humans don't see in the dark nearly as well the elves or dwarves. I do not wish to be attacked simply because the humans are night-blind and we failed to consider that when allocating guards."

The halfling turns to go back to work when he decides to add to the dwarf, "I am certainly not lacking in useful ways to contribute, despite what you may think." Perhaps I could teach proper pronunciation.

The halfling goes back to his 'tent' and adjusts his stuff to make sure he can tell if they've been disturbed, but also to make sure any foodstuffs are difficult to get at. Don't want to make it easy for the animals.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2008-02-23 at 12:12 PM. Reason: halfling don't see in the dark anymore.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki