Oisso

The handsome blond haired elf remained silent for a lone moment, merely staring up at the stage as if waiting for...something. Some sign or action that would tell him the proper method to act or just what to do. Nothing really came so he was left to his own devices. His own devices wanted to charge up there, fingers ablazing.

A compromise was reached.

"It is a shame...but I hear that he's not going to be up there for very long. That some valiant types were going to try and break out 'Nico' to get to the bottom of all this. I also heard that in about twelve seconds their going to start their attempt." Muttering under the roar of the crowd as the flustered speaker tried to reign in the crowd once more. He truly didn't seem like the public speaking type but that wasn't the point here. Turning his head to give the fellow who had approached him a knowing look as a hand dipped into the folds of his clothes to the spell component pouches sewn into the interior.

When he pulled it free he carried a small crystal rod in it, filled up on the inside with a glowing moss that glowed dimly in the middle of the day. Waiting, counting down the time he had given in his head, until the time had come before glancing over his shoulder to Adelin and giving an apologetic shrug. Already his hands were flowing through the gestures for his spell, a personal favorite at the moment...

Spoiler
Show
Waiting two full rounds before casting Hypnotic Pattern up at the stage. Going to try and catch the Order guys primarily, though if it's possible to catch a guard or two as well then I won't object. Will Save DC 16