View Single Post

Thread: The Reason for Imbalance in D20

1. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Reason for Imbalance in D20

Quote Originally Posted by Vortling View Post
    I've actually seen this before. I assume some people are going to get mad about it.
    Sure, it's going to be old news to some people. I knew that D20 was imbalanced, but always assumed it was a flaw, not a design feature. Nothing to get angry about, it may even be an after the fact excuse, but still an interesting mentality (and potentially visible even in the newer supplements).

Quote Originally Posted by Rutee View Post
    Fighting hard, fighting on for the steel / Through the wastelands evermore / The scattered souls will feel the hell, bodies wasted on the shore

I'm just curious who couldn't figure it out on /some/ level. I don't think they meant for entire classes to suck, but..
    Heh, heh, Dragonforce. For my part, I just never put two and two together, being always too busy seeking to address 'flaws', rather than think about why they were there.
    Last edited by Matthew; 2008-05-05 at 06:09 PM.
    It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after one’s own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between.

– Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350), Tsurezure-Gusa (1340)