Quote Originally Posted by Reptilius View Post
Alright, I decided to go with ErrantX's idea. It removes the "48 maneuvers" problem, but now they have fewer maneuvers known than any of the other classes. Though I suppose that's evened out by their ability to change them.

Any other insights?
I'm not sure other than a small amount of flavor that this seems very psychic. One thing I'd suggest that would help with that and also make up for the now small number of maneuvers would be to let them take a few powers. Say pick up every odd level after first a power from either the psion/wilder list or the psychic warrior list. I'd suggest for maximum power levels known- 2nd level kicks in at level 7, 3rd level at level 13, and 4th level at level 17. This gives them a tiny bit of additional power making up for the lack of maneuvers if they plan it well and helps underscore the flavor. However, if you do this than Errant's comment about maybe reducing the pp total becomes more relevant.

One minor nitpick: you say "The weapon is created, o maintained, by psionic energy" I think you mean "not maintained".