View Single Post

Thread: Pass on what you have learned IC

1. - Top - End - #178
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Default Re: Pass on what you have learned IC

Minya

"Thanks, Lirt," Minya blushed at his compliment. She turned and put a coin in the donation box and grinned at him. "I know all about it. I think the dean is a little mad at me, too. I wasn't complaining, really I wasn't. I thought it was another test. I guess I'll never get the hang of this place," she mumbled into her mug.

When Atan arrived she tried to drag him into song, "Oh, come on, brother, you know the words. You taught me thissh one." She poked him in the ribs and demanded, "Don't look so glum! By this time next season you'll be back in the forest with Uncle Vanya and shtu-shtu-studying what you love. Drink and be happy! Here, I'll pay for you, if you want. FFather prolly won't even look at your grades once he shpots mine, anyway."

Minya waved at everyone who came in, complimenting the successful students and commiserating with the rest, and continuing to drink. And sing. And drink some more. Eventually Atan, possibly with Nuale's help, poured her into her bed and carried Cerpe, who was too drunk to fly, back to his perch.

In the morning, hungover and desolate, Minya dragged herself to the baths and then to class. By lunchtime she was close enough to normal to participate in class as usual.
    Last edited by TwoCents; 2008-06-08 at 09:59 AM.