1. - Top - End - #64
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Evangelism, Outsiders take over the world.

As soon as you are withina hundred feet the whistling trails away as teh dwarf sees you first, the one of the lead kobolds, both of which let out an odd barking noise. The Lizards slow to a halt and the running kobolds take up defensive positions with crossbows ready.

The dwarf sees you walking and readies a large crossbow Tha's far enough brigand! I've dealt with your kind enough on this road. You and your friends that are surely hiding in the trees can run along before I feed you to the Ranha's.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnight777 View Post
    Zariel
    Good day to you. I was wondering if you had any news about the road ahead - I've been away for a time and I'm a bit behind on current events.
    Ya look decent enough, not like the brigands I've seen before. You should know better to be in these woods though. There are many nasties living in these trees. The middle aged dwarf says. You should run along now, I've got to get on to Rivergate, I've got a delivery to make. With that he lets out another clipped set of odd barks,
    Spoiler
    Show
    For those w/ tounges - Lets go, remain wary

He slaps the reins and the lizards once again begin to strain against the traces slowly the cart gathers momentum. The kobold guards rescatter to a wide ring around the cart.
    Last edited by Greyen; 2008-06-26 at 04:57 AM.
    Excellent Avatar of Uri by Retun of Lanky (Aka Lanky Bugger)