Irmaet the Black
"Well, I'm sure my field of expertise is self evident, but I've never studied the theory behind Enchantment or Evocation, myself."

Irmaet flips through his spellbook, checking his repetoire, occasionally shaking his head as he comes to spells he isn't prepared to trade.

"Let's see, do you have Analyse Dweomer? I've found that one very useful, especially as a side business - adventurers seem to be pulling things up from Xen'drik every day these days, and it certainly beats out the cost of identify spells."

He thumbs through the volume some more, before sighing, and passing the book, open to the index, to Hector.

"Well, maybe you're better off just having a look at the contents. The ones with a red asterisk I'm not going to let anyone have, but they're mostly LFM stuff anyway. Oh, and if you've got one of those magic spellbooks, feel free to take Greater Disruption - even if you haven't got the groundwork to make use of it, it'll make for good trade fodder, and I've been trying to get it into more spellbooks. I'll trade circle for circle, and the ones with the little 'x' next to them I'll give you for free."

Spoiler
Show
Table of Contents
Double Asterisked Spells are not for distribution, Asterisked Spells are Resticted, Spells with an (x) are for open distribution
1 Alarm
1 Arcane Lock
1 Chill Touch
1 Irmaet's Minor Curative (Comparable to Clerical Rite 'Cure Light Wounds') (x)
1 Feather Fall (x)
1 Grease
1 Locate Object
1 Mage Armor
1 Orb of Electricity, Lesser
1 Ray of Enfeeblement
1 Swift Expeditous Retreat
2 Alter Self*
2 Backbiter
2 Blindness/Deafness*
2 Blur
2 Command Undead**
2 Disguise Undead**
2 Ghoul Touch
2 Invisibility*
2 Misrepresent Alignment*
2 Phantasmal Assailants
2 Rope Trick
2 Spectral Hand
2 Summon Monster III
3 Dispel Magic
3 Irmaet's Greater Undead Disruption (x)
3 Fly
3 Gentle Repose
3 Halt Undead
3 Haste
3 Major Image
3 Phantom Steed
3 Scrying
3 Vampiric Touch
3 Water Breathing
4 Animate Dead
4 Bestow Curse
4 Irmaet's Arcane Surgery (Comparable to Clerical Rite 'Cure Critical Wounds') (x)
4 Dimension Door
4 Phantasmal Killer*
4 Polymorph
4 Repair Critical Wounds
4 Secure Shelter*
4 Summon Monster IV
4 Wrack*
5 Arc of Lightning
5 Baleful Polymorph*
5 Burning Blood
5 Dismissal
5 Greater Blink