And curiously Banjo being away coincided exactly with the recent server troubles. I don't know about you, but I find that very suspicious. Pity real life isn't a werewolf game or I could use that as a reason to point at him and get him lynched :)

Because of the recent server troubles I'm both keen to get the game continued, but also don't want to auto-lynch anyone. So the solution is to end the day now and not count it towards auto-lynches.

Day ends!

Still chaotic as ever, points fly in all directions, but curiously Vibrant seems to receive more than her fair share of points. She is dragged to the gallows and lynched. As the trapdoor opens and she takes a short sharp drop, something falls from her pocket. Someone stoops and picks it up, then holds it high for everyone to see. It's entitled "Secret Societies for Dummies: Everything you need to know to be in a secret society".

As you cut the body down you see a curious tattoo. A 4 followed by a small circle level with the top of the 4 and slightly to the right.

Spoiler
Show
Vibrant, a member of "The Fourth Degree" secret society, was lynched.

Night starts.

Please get night actions in soon.