View Single Post

Thread: I'm A Leaf On The Wind... [Discipline]

1. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: I'm A Leaf On The Wind... [Discipline]

Maneuver List

1st level
    Crawling Ivy Strike: Strike–Make an attack, gain +2 dodge bonus to AC against foe's attacks for 1 round.
    Escape the Blade: Counter–Negate an attack of opportunity.
    Mocking Dryad Stance: Stance–Gain +1 dodge bonus to AC against last enemy to miss you with a melee attack.
    Vigil of Steel: Counter–Negate penalties from being flatfooted or flanked.

2nd level
    Autumn's Breath: Counter–Gain +3 dodge bonus to AC against one attack.
    Rose's Thorn Riposte: Counter–Make a counterattack against a foe who attacks you in melee.
    Turn Back the Wind: Counter–Block and reflect a ranged weapon attack.
    Whirlwind Gyre: Counter–Disarm, feint, or trip a foe who attacks you in melee.

3rd level
    Cloak of Falling Leaves: Counter–Gain concealment for 1 round.
    Creeping Moss Strike: Strike–Attack deals +2d6 damage, gain +4 dodge bonus to AC against foe's attacks for 1 round.
    Oaken Roots Stance: Stance–Dodge bonus to AC increases each round.
    Twilight Ambush: Strike–Attack foe who missed you with a melee attack, deal +2d6 damage.

4th level
    Step Past the World: Counter–Gain spell resistance equal to 12 + your initiator level against one spell.
    Walk the Thorn-Strewn Path: Counter–Take a move action to leave the area of a spell.
    Weeping Autumn Leaves: Counter—Gain +6 dodge bonus to AC for 1 round.

5th level
    Heart of Elderwood: Counter–Reroll a failed save.
    Mantle of Rose Petals: Stance–Melee attacks that miss you provoke an attack of opportunity.
    Phantasmal Elegance: Counter–Daze foe who misses you in melee.

6th level
    Black Lotus Riposte: Counter– Make a counterattack against a foe who attacks you in melee.with +6d6 damage, make a 5-ft. step.
    Dance of Falling Leaves: Counter–Increase your place in the initiative count by one.
    Entangling Bramble Strike: Strike–Attack deals +6d6 damage, gain +8 dodge bonus to AC against foe's attacks for 1 round.

7th level
    Mirror of the Soul: Counter–Reflect a spell back on its caster.
    Pearl of Perfect Grace: Counter–Block foe's attack, render them flatfooted.

8th level
    Rain of Jagged Thorns: Counter–Make a counterattack against a foe who attacks you in melee with +10d6 damage.
    Walking on the Wind: Stance: Gain +30 ft. bonus to speed, +5 bonus on skill checks, and freedom of movement.

9th level
    Absolute Perfection of Movement: Counter–Parry a melee attack and ake a counterattack with +15d6 damage.
    Last edited by The Demented One; 2008-07-23 at 01:23 PM.
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

Homebrew by The Demented One.