Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaZ View Post
For Erratic Time do the characters know what effect they are under? Does the manifester even know what effect they are under? This should be specified because some of them at first seem to give the same thing but then don't like 16-20 and 21-25 possibilities.
The players may know what effect, but their characters don't. All the manifester does is break time up a bit. He can't predict or control what is going to happen.

If the player's don't know then they can open up the XPH, which one of the obviously has to have a psionic character.

Also, if 100 is rolled and they fail the fortitude save I'd restrict how they can be resurrected and maybe make their be no way short of divine intervention. After all, being torn apart across the space-time continuum is pretty severe.
It's basically like any other effect where the player is killed and no body is left.

I'm not sure about Split Stream's level. On the one hand it has both combat and non-combat applications so it should have a high level. And the descriptor of what it does certainly fits a high level power. On the other hand all of its uses appear very narrow.
Basically you can go and test out theories, experiment, get information, what have you, but then no matter what you did it isn't permanent and no one is aware of it afterwords except you. Basically a case of 'if you could do anything without consequences...'

It's 7th level because you can still be hurt and killed as normal.

Temporal Anchor: This power maybe should allow a will save? I'm not sure.
Dimensional Anchor doesn't allow a save. This is just a higher-level, time-based version.