Originally Posted by Meat Shield
1) LOVE the pic!
2) Wis seems a little high - any particular reason for the 14?
3) Why a special mechanism for Drop damage vs. just using DR? Say DR5/piercing during a Drop?
4) Are koalas really that big? I thought they were only 3-4 feet tall.
5) Otherwise, seems very well balanced. Another fine creature brought to you by the twisted mind of the Vorpal Tribble.
2) Animals have high Wisdom scores.
4) These are meant to be bigger than koalas. Even I noticed that in the flavour text...
There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross
Originally Posted by archaeo
Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."
Dreamer Pony is by Akrim.elf.Spoiler
Baiyan, God of Joy, by GryffonDurime, while the C.U.T.E Scardycat and Dreamer are by Tomb Raven.
I'm very slowly working on a Legend of Zelda-themed homebrew for D&D 5e. God help me.
Powered by vBulletin®Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Usage of this site, including but not limited to making or editing a post or private message or the creation of an account, constitutes acceptance of the Forum Rules.