Lupin

Listening to the various conversations floating around him, Lupin couldn't help but snicker to himself before confronting the others and their ideas:

"You people seem so worried about what might happen here; did any of you get the part about surpreme power? Am I the only one excited about the chance to craft the natural paradise for animals that I've always dreamed of? Bunch of uptight stiffs you lot seem like."

"As for magic, bah! Arcane magic isn't something people are supposed to tap into on their own, and all it does is cause problems for everyone else! Divine magic is another topic, but all I know is that if you intend to allow everyone to be making fireballs and summoning lightning left and right, then keep it out of my forest lands!"

"Come to think of it, I don't think that a lot of us are going to get along too well with all these ideals. That's fine with me, so long as everyone who doesn't agree with me stays out of my way!"

Lupin starts to growl after his last sentence: a feral instinct to warn off supposed attackee's he still retained from his companion days.