View Single Post

Thread: Adventure in Eberron: The Paradox Wars

1. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Adventure in Eberron: The Paradox Wars

The tunnel Rabina finds is a treacherous causeway, designed by haphazard explorers picking their way through the ruins, not any engineer. The course is slow, each step taking minutes as you probe for a safe piece of rubble to rest your weight on. However, the hobgoblins using it have taken the care to mark most of the hazardous missteps with swatches of red paint, or something similar, and thus Rabina, and all who follow her, are able to make their way without misstep. The tunnel terminates suddenly, with a gaping chasm stretched out before it. The sky is blocked out by a precarious ceiling of rubble, held up by haphazard pillars and stalagmites, a seemingly impossible architecture, but the gaping hole within the earth seems to stretch forever downwards. On the other side, about a hundred feet away, their is a bank of rubble, guarded by what looks to be a band of six hobgoblins, all armed with blades of adamant. A heavy, ornate portal rests in a marble wall, the one seemingly stable structure in this mound of ruins.
    Last edited by The Demented One; 2008-09-15 at 02:01 PM.
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

Homebrew by The Demented One.