A tall blue skinned "man" with glowing lines across his body extends his arm, blocking the cleric. His leather armor looks worn soft, but oiled and shined, spotless but on worn spots. His left hand does not leave a scabbard at his waist, and a pair of khaki canvas pants clint tightly to his legs. I can not allow a man of the cloth to risk his life, if any blood is to be shed today, I will pursue it not being of yours or the lady's Stepping forward, his armor sliding an popping over his body, the air around him crackles, the Genasi extends a three and a half foot long broadsword from the scabbard that ignites in a green flame. Pointing the sword forward, his voice cracks Stay close behind me, and if any of you are skilled with traps, please keep your eyes open. I have no desire for any of us to come to harm on a simple investigation, be it through malicious intent or the poor shape of this mine.

As he walks forward, the Gensai turns back to the cleric and wizard. I am called Ashar-kai, a sword of the storms. Is there something personal about this situation I am unaware? I was only informed what was required to complete the mission, and that was simply investigate the mine, but that does not require endangering the lives of a man of the cloth, a student of the arcanic arts, and a whole team of others!