Layla

The Lady be praised," Layla said as she pulled out a familar silver dolphin. She understood that symbols of faith were not strictly nessecary, but Layla couldn't help but feel closer to her goddess as she grasped the holy symbol too her chest. Hanging the dolphin in its proper place Layla removed the guards pants and shirt along with a fine suit of chain she recognized as of elven make. "I'm taking this armor as well as some clothes, I'll need just a bit of time to change. We should definetely split the gear. If no one objects I'll hold on to the coin and jewelry as well, I assure you I will split it equitably with all of use once we leave.

With that the elf began pulling on the dark brown trousers under the folds of the skirt. The man hadn't been particularly large it seemed, which was fortunate for the slender elf. The pants were large but servicable. And infinitely preferrable to the dress. Pants on the elf quickly doffed the dress and put on the white colored shirt. There was no privacy but years of cramped quarters on ships with mostly male, mostly human crews had long eroded any notion of caring from Layla. You did what you had too and that was that. Clothed again Layla swiftly went for the armor, careful on the fit. Taking as much time as she dare to be sure the fit was right.

Once finished Layla pulled the symbol of Nauruida out so that to be and easy reach and collected the coin if no one else had.

Spoiler
Show
As light armor does elven chain take less time then normal chainmail. If yes then I'm taking full time, if its same as normal chainmail then I will take as much time as I'm allowed. I don't want to don hastily if I can avoid it, but don't let me slow anyone down.