1. - Top - End - #383
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: ABR Disscusion thread XII: Not to be confused with important stuff

Quick comic up!

Alright, when I said he communicates through the projector Detta's I mean that's how he usually talks. First of all they let him convey information visually, also they have components that make them much better at deciphering language. When he tries to talk through another type of Detta it takes more effort, so he usually uses the Projector Dettas for conversation. The Moon Elves didn't know he could talk through the regular Dettas, and couldn't take all those out anyway (since they are needed to keep the ship running)

Edit: That particular Detta was heading back to central engineering after having fed the Kilroy.
    Last edited by BRC; 2008-10-17 at 09:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]