(thanks evil)
Spoiler
Show

I was informed through an online gaming news website that a recent $1700+ donation was declined due to the fact that some of the money came from selling Dungeons and Dragons books at GenCon during a fund raiser in memory of the late Gary Gygax. I trust this site as reputable and they urged their readers to email you and convey their disapproval. I myself am an avid Dungeons and Dragons player and I am aware of the Stigma that it is devil worship. I have been playing the game for more than five years and I assure you, my fellow players and myself are all very normal people. Three of my fellow players attend church regularly and one of them is a Pastors son. I am more upset for the children that will go without this money than the actual refusal. I believe that it was a silly move to turn down the donation to the detriment of these kids. I wish to convey my disapproval and earnest hope that future attempts at donation will not meet with the same answer.

Thank you for your time in reading this email and I wish you great success in the future in bringing good fortune to the needy children of the world.

~Sincerely, (my name)