I chose to point out exactly which parts of the bible were in direct contradiction to their actions in this matter and leave it at that. If you want to point out how wrong someone is, quoting their own teachings is always a good place to start. I don't know whether the email will even be read, but someone at that charity must at least be looking at the server load on their email server and wondering what the heck is going on.

I was astonished to hear that your charity has refused a substantial donation of funds raised at the GENCON 2008 comic convention, solely due to the fact that it was linked with the popular fictional roleplaying game, Dungeons and Dragons.

I personally see no conflict between my faith and a hobby in which people PRETEND to be heroes in a FICTIONAL non-christion setting. As an Anglican christian living in a multi-cultural society I believe in religious tolerance and hold that anybody's religious views are valid, provided they do not try to force them on other people.

You need to ask yourself what would Jesus do in your position? Would Jesus have refused charity from a Roman benefactor simply because his polytheistic belief system differed from the word of God? Of course not!. In fact one of His most famous parables is the tale of the Good Samaritan, in which a man in need receives aid from a stranger who does not share his religion.

We could instead look to the tale of the prodigal son, where just because someone has strayed from God's teachings does not mean that they should not be welcomed with open arms shoudl they choose to make amends.

The crux of the matter is this. Discriminating against anyone on the grounds of their religion is wrong. Discriminating against someone on the basis of their hobby is plain ridiculous. I implore you to reconsider your blatant snub to the upstanding members of the community that were trying to help your cause, in memory of a man who was not only one of your benefactors, but also instrumental in creating Dungeons and Dragons.