Snuggles, in its Great and Unknowable devouring rage, fell upon its peers, and unto Cat didst yowl "Alone of Cat's Great and Unknowable aspects do I rule! My Dominion is Terrible, and with none of the Litter will I share power! Mine was the First Believer, and Mine shall be all Believers, that I might Toy with their everlasting souls in unending torment!"

In hearing the yowl of Snuggles, in its Great and Unknowable devouring rage, Good Cat didst yowl "Away from me, Snuggles! Yea, be Gone from within my sight! Your Dominion is not Terrible, For with the whole of the Litter must you share, or from you Cat, in its Unknowable Feline, will withold the Sweetmeats of Power and the Pie of Dominion!"

Upon hearing the yowls of Snuggles, in its Great and Unknowable devouring rage, and Good Cat, in its Great and Unknowable compassionate mercy, both in opposition to the other, Cat, the Unknowable Feline, with the Eternal Primordial, did cast away Snuggles and Good Cat, in their Great and Unknowable opposition, yowling "From my Great and Unknowable Feline wast thou made, and so thou makest war, one against the other! So I shall cast thee from my teat, nevermore to speak nor smell nor hear of thee, until once more you are made one with Cat and the Eternal Primordial."

Having seen the treatment of their Litter's Greatest and Most Unknowable, the further seven didst remark amongst themselves, "Surely it is with the Litter that the Litter should ally, not with Cat in its Unknowable Feline and the Eternal Primordial?" And so it came to pass that the Litter did leave Cat, only to be united with the others Away from Cat. Upon uniting, however, Snuggles, in its Great and Unknowable devouring rage, once again fell upon its peers, but didst yowl not. The Litter, seeing Snuggles' Great and Unknowable devouring rage, united against it, and didst cast Snuggles away from their Feline persons.

Once this accomplishment became known to Cat and the Eternal Primordial, Cat, the Unknowable Feline, didst decree "As my Litter cannot be united without making war, one against the other, it shall come to pass that never again will an aspect of Cat be together with another. In such a way will I protect all that is, was, and evermore shall be!"

And so Cat, the Unknowable Feline, did protect all of its Creation. So ends the First Lesson.

My First Book Of Cats, Chapter 1 ii