1. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: First time DMing and already killed a character.

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurejones View Post
    Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of cat, I fear no evil for dog is with me.
    (original quote, purged from later alterations)
    And never shall be, for no canine can bear to be under the shadow our dread lord Snuggles, as everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens_cry View Post
    May Good Cat Have Mercy On Your dog, Snuggles Will Not.
    Since the so called "Good Cat" is but an aspect of our lord Snuggles that the spineless delude themselves with, odds for THAT isn't high.

Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11
    Remember Fluffy, who used to have Snuggle's job?
    You claim there was a precursor to our lord and master? Your delusions are getting worse by the post, o foul Rexite. But even if there WAS such a creature at some point in time (the very idea is laughable), it'd have been Snuggles who erased it out of existance. Not some leg humping false idol...

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurejones View Post
    Though I am loathe to stoop to question the paltry worshipers of that most false being that is Cat; I have one small offering of peace.

Can we all agree that Fish and Bird serve no purpose beyond that of consumption?
    Though I loath to stoop to the level of a deluded worshipper of some glorified leg humper, I shall deign to lighten the weight your ignorance which is surely crushing you even as I type.

Fish and bird are creatures of good taste, unlike the pathetic dog (which is only fit for being ground into cat sand). They shall be eaten first when the day comes, while your ilk and your false idols shall suffer long at the tender care of our lord and master, the agony of which shall only be surpassed by the pain of the deluded believers of a "Good Cat".

Obligatory EDIT: CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! YARN FOR THE YARN THRONE! CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! MILK FOR THE MILK BOWL! CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD!! DOG SKULLS FOR THE LITTER BOX!!!
    Last edited by Pronounceable; 2008-11-19 at 01:19 PM. Reason: catnip, and a new chant
    Founder of the Fanclub of the (Late) Chief of Cliffport Police Department (He shall live forever in our hearts)
    CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! MILK FOR THE MILK BOWL!
    Shameless shill: