1. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: A Zombiemageddon Campaign Journal - Please read and comment!

Quote Originally Posted by Mephibosheth View Post

I'm really glad you think this is an interesting idea. Feel free to steal anything you want and use it for your own group. If you want specific stat blocks or maps or anything, just send me a PM.

At this point in the campaign, all the PC's know is that their neighborhood is overwhelmed by zombies. They haven't yet had a chance to travel more than a few blocks (and that travel was a desperate mad dash for an inn that might provide a modicum of safety), so they don't really know anything about the broader world at this point. Ultimately, the extent of the outbreak and the options available kinda depends on the players and what they want to do. If I find that there's enough interest in the campaign to take it into higher levels, the outbreak may very well become global. On the other hand, it will probably take a while to level, so interest might fizzle when/if the players manage to escape the city, and the outbrake may end up being contained in Dekhi. I don't want to railroad the players or make them commit to a year's worth of zombie sessions, so I'm leaving that question open at the moment. I have a good enough idea of the continent to be able to adapt relatively well.

Mephibosheth
    Great, i guess it leaves me open for my players if i run something like this too if i remember (i'm doing this before school) i'll send you a pm this afternoon for a couple of stats Also, if you're otherwise looking at evolved zombies, make another path. I agree entirely, they just don't make enough *sense*

EDIT: mind you, if you needed to, or wanted a boss, you could work the zombies as a template. That way you could have a zombie dragon or zombie commoner. what do you think?
    Last edited by Elm11; 2008-11-25 at 03:48 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Shades Of Gray!

I really need to find some new quotes to put here.