View Single Post

Thread: Kustom Jobs [Construct Feats, PEACH]

1. - Top - End - #23
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Kustom Jobs [Construct Feats, PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Folks, I encourage rediculous feat names and concepts, but try to make them correctly - for example, the "special" entries under WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! should be a benefit. Also, how does one get Moar Boyz as an UPGRADE to one's body?
    We got sort of sidetracked and started making feats for Orks, rather than feats for Constructs.

If you like I was planning to Retcon the Moar Boyz feat to require a Nob or Warboss feat first. You must qualify as "da biggest" by upgrading your physical stature in order to become the leader.

Nob
    Soon I be da Warboss!
    Prerequisites: Construct Type
    Benifits: Your physical height increases by 2ft. In addition you gain a +2 bonus to Intelligence.

Warboss
    I'm Bigga den you. Dat makes me Warboss.
    Prerequisites: Construct Type, Nob
    Benifits: Your physical height increases by an additional 2ft. In addition you gain a +1 bonus to Intelligence, Strength and Constitution.

EDIT: Oh Oh! Also since the WAAAAAGH! is a latent psychic field all Orks experience taking the Moar Boyz feat would represent upgrading your WAAAAAAGH! uplink. You send out a constant "I'm Da Biggest" command which you use to attract Moar Boyz. (Orks have a built in need to obey "Da Biggest")
    Last edited by Limos; 2008-12-27 at 11:41 PM.