Ssathiyaa:
Ssathiyaa narrows his eyes and in a low tone says in draconic,
'warrior..I NEVER intended to fight claw on claw with him unlesss no other path lay open to uss. Your thought was my thought as well. Knowing the words of the gn-ow-ll, it iss a fair plan... for ..a pinkskin.

He shakes his head but there is no condescension in his body language in contrast to his words.
'The sstrategy you sspeak of us willl be our undoing if we follow it for too long. our pressence will be known, we lose an advantage and the prey if intelligent may be more dangerous to bring down.
You also fail to ssee other dangerss than the abomination'

His brow furrows at the effort of thought,
'He..left a clear path.. to him. A map. ssSo, I do not believe the abomination we faced wass intended to sstop us... and we do not know where ssSEthra iss'
He looks at the others and kneels and begins scratching on the dirt.
''We should spy out approaches and escape routes and not follow the most obvious path as we are bound to be spotted"
He glances at the two wizards and Linda but doesn't actually say how they may help.

He peers at Fizahn intently at the end and without blinking says,.

'I do not scream battlecries , little pinkskin. That advice may be best directed elsewhere' and awaits his reply
OOC: I can't wildshape. Toadfish, how abt you? a recce as a innocuous animal is what druids do best..after all