Ssathiyaa

Ssathiyaa had been rubbing his chin in hand while looking at Aholoh, when Elthan II spoke to him. He turned away from an Aholoh who was looking at him distrustfully to look at Elthan II before glancing away and keeping his gaze from him. His unease over the clone was so clear it couldn't be masked.
In draconic,
'A name iss part of one'ss being among the people. It would be sshameful for a lizardkin to walk alongsside pinksskinss as equalss but to give one'sss name would be to embrace you.. a pinksskin.. and .. copy of a magic-usser as ...'

His face srews up at the mention of the word magic user. His head flinches to one side, his eyes closed in shame before he can control himself. He quickly recovers and looks at Elthan II full in the face. The hissing and tone betraying his controlled anger.
' Call me lizard. Call me what you wish. It matters to me not'. He barely suppresses a shiver at the growing cold and clenches his clawed fists and snarls softly at his show of weakness.

He pushes past the magic user but pauses as he is about to pass Fizahn, Thokk and Taern. Looking thoughtful, he mentions in a low voice ,"Dru-id, my kin called me, in honor" and stalks off to do a perimeter check.

He beckons Graevic over and alone to him says,"Your creature, ground-diggerr iss. More than one,do beastss build, wayss into..lairs. Seek the lay, below ground, your badger can.sSeek My beast-mate I go to now "
Ssathiyaa hoped that his common was clear to Graevic. While his time spent with the party taught him more about common and the warmblooded pinkskins, it remained difficult to think in pinkskin speech and speak it.

OOC: Hey graevic, just think that instead of risking Aholoh scouting on the surface he could scout the surroundings underground.I'm willing to expend spells to call more digging beasts or flying beast if i can to help but my empathy will be poor so you might have to charm them or handle them.
King_of_Griffon. hey sorryabout the way my char chewed your head off. lizardfolk hate magic kinda like dwarfs. except the latter don't kill and eat you on sight. Besides he still hasn't bonded with the party yet. you're still somewhere between animals and lizardkin to him.. but he knows you're all dangerous.Don't worry..maybe if you save his life or something he'll be warmer but you're not just a wizard.. but a magical copy of one and i'm a druid. My char probably thinks your char's almost an abomination to nature.. ;D.. or something along those lines..crap..we have 3 wizards?.. so 3 level 3 fireballs are 15d6?... :o..we might have to scrape sethra of the flagstones once we're done with him.

Incidentally, Sethra caries a powerful magic item a fire opal i think. you could detect him by detecting it. Of coure being an experienced magic user. He'd detect the detect magic spell and respond..so it's tricky but it's one way to track him.. and destroying the artifact would be key to making the odds favourable so a knowled