1. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5]Need candy versios of powers+spells and some monsters/locations for "Candy L

EDIT: This is an old post and, as such, it is against the forum rules to respond to it. If you have comments, then please PM me, or start a new thread with a link in it to this one.

This will be a rather large demographic change if instituted the way I see it... but I really think you will find making the peasants be these things will be well worth it...

Pez-Ant
    Small Monsterous Humanoid (1st level Commoner)
    HD 1d4 (2 hp)
    Speed 20 ft. (4 squares); Climb 20 ft. ; Burrow 5 ft
    Init: +0
    AC 12; touch 11; flat-footed 12
    (+1 Size, +1 Natural)
    BAB +0; Grp -2
    Attack Sickle +2 (1d4+1, x3 critical)
    Full-Attack 4 sickles -2/-6/-6/-6 (1d4+1, x3 critical)
    Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
    Special Attacks
    Special Qualities
    Saves Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +1
    Abilities Str 14, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 8
    Skills Profession(Farmer) +8, Climb +10
    Feats Skill Focus[Profession(Farmer)], EnduraceB
    Environment Any Civilized
    Organization Any
    Challenge Rating 1/2?
    Treasure As per Class and Level
    Alignment Any
    Advancement as Commoner or Expert ONLY Favored Class Commoner

These bipedal insect-like creatures have 4 arms and have a 2 foot long segmented Pez candy for a torso. The legs, arms, and head are that of a giant ant. Pez-Ants comprise 99% of the Commoners in Candy-land. Pez-Ants speak Common.

Skills
    Pez-Ants have a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks and can always choose to take 10 on Climb checks, even if rushed or threatened.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2010-04-23 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Put in Anti-threadomancy header.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.