Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
Very nice. I'm not sure if there exists a template that does exactly what you want. That doens't mean much because you can always create one that works specifically for you.

Couldn't Gloppy be served by Quik Rabbit, the Nesquick rabbit?

Debby
That is an awesome idea.

I am not to sure he would fit well into Gluppy's theme/fluff, but I feel he would make an awesome NPC for the plane.

How would you stat him up?

p.s. Didn't an older D&D module have the Nesquick Rabbit as a monster/NPC?

Quote Originally Posted by Triaxx View Post
What? No Sugar Golems? No Gummy Wyrms? What about Rock Candy Trolls? Anyway, no Alliteration? No Cottoncandy Centaurs? or Candycorn Cockatrice?
Dude, if I had better skills at stating up creature/monsters, I would do all of those. I recently bought an entire 3rd party d20 book that deals with making monsters, so once I finish reading it hopefully I will be better enough to do those things.

Quote Originally Posted by ...Despicable.. View Post
Isn't there an ooze template in one of the wizards of the coast splatbooks?
Perhaps you can stick that on one of the candy elementals? Just switch out the acid damage for "candy"/"diabetes damage.

The quik rabbit would be interesting to say the least.
There is the Gelatinous Creature Template (from Savage Species). Applying the template drops a creature's Intelligence to 1 so I'm not sure it is really appropriate unless you tweak the template.

Debby
That seems like a very interesting idea.

And why would an int of 1 be a bad idea for an ooze element Debihuman?

It would be easy enough to change any damage to "candy damage", and raise the int score a bit. What int score do you think would be good for these creatures in this para-elemental plane?

Have you checked out the Netbook of Chocolate yet? There may be some useful things in there for your candy campaign. You can find it here:
http://dcrouzet.chez-alice.fr/gaming/d20downloads.htm

It's down the page a bit.

Debby
Wow. Thank you for that link!

It is perfect for my needs. It even has chocolate spells, prestige classes, etc.

A great find. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
This will be a rather large demographic change if instituted the way I see it... but I really think you will find making the peasants be these things will be well worth it...

Pez-Ant
Small Monsterous Humanoid (1st level Commoner)
HD 1d4 (Average HP)
Speed 20 ft. (4 squares); Climb 20 ft. ; Burrow 5 ft
Init: +0
AC 12; touch 11; flat-footed 12
(+1 Size, +1 Natural)
BAB +0; Grp -2
Attack Sickle +2 (1d4+1, x3 critical)
Full-Attack 4 sickles -2/-6/-6/-6 (1d4+1, x3 critical)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks
Special Qualities
Saves Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +1
Abilities Str 14, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 8
Skills Profession(Farmer) +8, Climb +10
Feats Skill Focus[Profession(Farmer)], EnduraceB
Environment Any Civilized
Organization Any
Challenge Rating 1/2?
Treasure As per Class and Level
Alignment Any
Advancement as Commoner or Expert ONLY Favored Class Commoner

These bipedal insect-like creatures have 4 arms and have a 2 foot long segmented Pez candy for a torso. The legs, arms, and head are that of a giant ant. Pez-Ants comprise 99% of the Commoners in Candy-land. Pez-Ants speak Common.

Skills
Pez-Ants have a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks and can always choose to take 10 on Climb checks, even if rushed or threatened.
Cool creatures.

I will definitely add them in. I am not sure about making them the bulk population of the plane, though.

And it has me thinking, why not just make a large settlement of Formians?