Like Tensu, I am not a Bleach fan. However, this thought is too amusing to pass up.

Basic Form: "Weeaboo": I start out with a bargain-basement katana that looks like it was bought from a pawn shop with my parents' money.

Shikai: "Mister Bushido": With the command "SUB ONLY!" I summon a wakizashi to dual wield along with my katana. Unfortunately, they still both look like they were bought from a pawn shop. And not a particularly nice pawn shop.

Bankai: "Translator's note: keikaku means plan.": With the command "Just according to keikaku" I reveal myself as one of those people who thinks partially translated fansubs will help me learn Japanese. At this point I lock up for several minutes while I debate whether or not One Piece is popular enough with the masses to make triple-wielding with the aid of one's teeth uncouth for someone trying to distance himself from mainstream American society. If I can survive that stalled minute in the midst of combat, my enemies will have cause to fear when my angst finally manifests itself in the form of beamspam.