Telest

He slowly slides into the chair as he fuly draws in the Tur's appearence. "Well I was in my cell sleeping when I heard shouting and screaming. Immediatly I knew I might be able to escape, but I didn't know what was giving me this opportunity. Then I saw what they were. Creatures of varying shades and colors. They were in different shapes and sizes, but one that looked almost wolf like crashed into my cell bending the bars.

It got up and attacked a guard that was nearby. I took the chance and escaped through a small opening through the bars and ran. As I ran I saw more kinds of these creatures. I ran through the carnage of the battle between these creatures and the guards. Much of the rest is more blur than memory.

I remember seeing bug faced procupine things and an imp like creature. I also remeber steeling a wyvern being attacked by winged creatures abuot the size of a man. I guess I probably saw around two dozen of the creatures, but I bet there was more. Most of those were flying in the sky too. I don't know who won the battle though, but I'm guesssing the guards did as it seems they sent some people after me."

Periodically throughout the recount of what happened his eyes partially glaze over as he remembered his escape. "I don't know how much that would help you though." When his eyes aren't glazed over he observes the Tur's face trying to determine what knd of a man he is. Whether he is cunning, blunt, manipulative, greedy, or crazy.